What is IoT?
IoT is THE huge change happening to the technology industry and if your career is related to software, you simply cannot afford to ignore this.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. IoT has evolved from the convergence of wireless technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), micro services and the internet. The convergence has helped tear down the silo walls between operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT), allowing unstructured machine-generated data to be analyzed for insights that will drive improvements.
Notice: Batch starting on Sunday, 25th March, 2018. We have only 2 batches per year. Click here to register online or visit our office.
• Payment : Rs.2000 for admission. Test our course quality by attending first two weeks / 12 hours. If you do not like it, your money will be returned back. Pay the rest in 2 installments to continue.
• Course Fees :
Rs.36000 /- Pay in installments. Special discount of 26%!
Join the course in Mar , 2018 for only Rs. 20,000/. Pay in 3 installments of Rs.2000, Rs.9000, Rs.9000.
• Eligibility : Any graduate. Knowledge of programming in C required. We have taught students varying from 1st year IITians to 20+ years experienced Project Managers.
• Placement : 100% placement assistance all over India. We have the BEST placement support, visit us personally for details.
• Batch Strength : To ensure quality learning, we limit the batch sizes to maximum 15 students per batch.
• How to register: Please come to our office with 1 Copy of your CV, 2 photographs and Rs.2000. You can also register by making the payment online using a Credit/Debit card. Click here or the button below to register online.
IoT Syllabus - 3 (Additional Syllabus at extra cost)
If you are planning to get complete knowledge of IoT and want to grab the best Jobs, companies need people who have good knowledge of Web Development (PHP, MySQL, Apache, HTML, Ajax, FTP etc), Web Services, and Android Application Development too. This is recommended even if you have prior knowledge since we go deep into each topic specially focussing on the parts important to IoT. If your main objective is to get a job in IoT, you must learn the additional syllabus too.
- PHP : Variables, Arrays, Conditions, Loops, Functions
- PHP : Session, Cookie, CURL, File Handling
- PHP : Class, Objects, Interfaces, Traits, Exceptions
- MySQLi, phpMyAdmin, XML, JSON, RESTful APIs
- Java : Variables, Arrays, Conditions, Loops, Functions
- Java : Class, Objects, Interfaces, Threads, Exceptions
- Java : File Handling, XML, JSON, Parsing
- Android : Background, Features, Architecture
- Android : Android Studio, Setup, Configuration
- Android : Activities, Widgets, Lifecycle
- Android : Intent, Bundle, Listeners
- Android : Manifest, Permissions, Views, Layouts
- Android : Toast, Dialogues, Notifications
- Android : Multithreading, Async Task, Handlers
- Android : SQLite, XML, JSON Parsing, Services, Network
- Android : Sensor Manager, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, GPS
- Android : WiFi, BlueTooth, Media Player, Camera API
- Android : Google Maps, Broadcast Receivers, Intent Flags
- Android : Publishing an App to Play Store
Course Eligibility: Anyone with good IO, basic knowledge of computers and keen interest in IoT.
No Age / Qualification limitations. IoT is such a totally new technology that even BTechs and MCAs do not have any special advantages over others.
Location: These classes are held at our Kolkata, Sec V Salt Lake Office. See full address here. Most classes are taken by Nikhil and some by other good teachers.
How to register: You can register online or come to our office in Sec V between any Monday - Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm or on Sunday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. To register, please bring 2 passport size photos, 1 CV, 1 xerox of any ID proof and the first instalment of fees.
We have three course options: